The MF217w has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. With easy to use features, such as the intuitive 6-line Touch LCD Display and various mobile solutions, your daily workflow will be a breeze. Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute in black and white with a quick first print time of 6 seconds.
The MF217w is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Canon PRINT Business, Apple® AirPrint™ and Mopria™ Print Service. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
The 6-line Touch LCD Display allows users to navigate through the menu seamlessly. Use the Favorites Settings to access the features you use most. The wide screen and display are user friendly and easy to read, helping you to complete your business tasks efficiently.
It features a front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 35-sheet ADF and 1 sheet-multipurpose tray. The MF217w uses only 2 watts or less of energy in Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. The MF217w offers a sleek, compact design in a reliable, high quality printer that is ideal for any small office or home office environment.
- Wireless connectivity, allowing you to access the device functions from anywhere in your home or office.
- 4 in 1 Functionality – Print, Scan, Copy, Fax.
- Intuitive 6-line Black and White Touch LCD display makes navigation a breeze.
- Print in black and white at up to 24 pages per minute.
- Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple® AirPrint™ and Mopria™ Print Service.
- Easy paper handling and limited interruptions with the 250-sheet front-loading cassette, 1-sheet multipurpose tray and 35-sheet Document Feeder.
- ID Card Copy allows you to easily create copies of your identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
- The Favorites Setting makes it convenient for users to save the settings they use most often, for easy one step access to the functions they use most.
- Send scanned documents and forward received faxes to a recipient through e-mail or file server.
- The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into one unit – making replacement of cartridges simple.