Please note that NetPlus Computer reserves the right to cancel any order due to stock availability or information errors. If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact us on our Customer Contact page.
All warranty periods indicated from NetPlus Computer, unless otherwise noted, are limited by the manufacturer’s warranty policies. Original manufacturer warranty periods may vary depending on products and manufacturers. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website or product manuals/packaging details for more information.
Generally, the manufacturer’s limited warranty will only cover the product for manufacturing defects and will not cover any physical damage to the product from misuse, dropping, etc. In no way does NetPlus Computer warrant any product for fitness of use or for representations made by the manufacturer.
Procedure to receive warranty service:
- Contact NetPlus Computer Customer Service by Customer Service Form to address the problem.
- If NetPlus Computer service staff is unable to resolve the problem over the phone or by email and deems the product is defective or required testing, the customer will be required to send in the product with a Return Authorization (RA) number for warranty service.
- A Return Authorization (RA) number can be obtained by filling out a Return Authorization Form (right-click and save link as) and emailing it to email@example.com.
- Once the Return Authorization Form is received and approved, NetPlus Computer support staff will contact the customer with a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- With the provided RA number, customer can either ship the defective item back to NetPlus Computer with the RA number labelled on the package or drop it off at one of NetPlus Computer store locations. Please also include a copy of the product invoice and any email correspondence that Canada Computer’s support staffs have provided.
- NetPlus Computer recommends that appropriate measures are taken to safeguard the product from damage during shipping, as NetPlus Computer does not warrant physically damaged products.
- NetPlus Computer does not accept packages sent collect or COD. The customer must pay for shipping and provide the necessary information and receipt for reimbursement, if applicable.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- If the product is deemed defective within the first 14-day of purchase period of the invoice, NetPlus Computer will cover shipping charges both ways: return to NetPlus Computer and sent back to customer.
- The 14-day period starts from the original day of shipment of your order.
- NetPlus Computer will reimburse 100% of the shipping cost if defective item, within 14-day period, is sent to us by Canada Post standard shipping. NetPlus Computer will only reimburse up to 50% if the product is not returned using Canada Post standard shipping, such as other courier and/or express services.
- If the returned product is not found to be defective, customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- At no time after the 14-day period will NetPlus Computer cover the shipping cost for returning the product from customer to NetPlus Computer.
- If the defective product is purchased with a Direct Replacement Plan and/or Enhanced Protection Plan, NetPlus Computer will cover the shipping cost of both ways. A replacement or a repair of the product will be carried out as soon as we receive the defective item.
All products are covered by NetPlus Computer 30-day warranty and manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise stated. Physically damaged products will not be covered by warranty, neither NetPlus Computer nor original manufacturer.
If a product is found to be defective and returned within 30 days of purchase date for repair, NetPlus Computer will repair the unit or send it back to the manufacturer for warranty service for customers. If a product is found to be defective over 30 days of purchase date and within the manufacturer warranty period, customer will have to contact the manufacturer directly for any services request.
After 30 days and within the manufacturer warranty period, NetPlus Computer can help facilitate warranty service between customer and the manufacturer but will not cover any expenses incur (e.g. shipping cost) for such warranty service. Customer may have to wait an estimated 2-4 weeks until NetPlus Computer gets a replacement or repaired item back from the manufacturer or supplier.
It is recommended that customers deal directly with the manufacturer for all retail products for faster turnaround times. Some manufacturers offer direct-swap, cross-ship, or even next-day to-your-door replacement warranty services.
NetPlus Computer is limited to the service level offered by the manufacturer or supplier, please read the product warranty information carefully before contacting us.